Of the many window treatments around here, shutters always stand out for me as a homeowner because they are stylish, low on maintenance, available in customized sizes, they are a lot more functional than other alternatives. However, with plethora of styles around like Plantation Shutters Orlando, Composite Wood shutters, Aluminium shutters, Polywood shutters, a confused state of mind is but obvious. At Orlando Blinds Shutters, I got to learn from the experts how shutters bring in that wow element and make heads turn.
How Shutters add style and value to your home?
- Kerb Appeal – Shutters add an instant kerb appeal with their neat and tidy look when viewed from outside. And if you have a well kept front garden, it is like another feather in the cap. Picture perfect!
- Elegance Personified – With high aesthetic appeal the shutters lend to the decor, it makes them a quite popular choice for window dressing. Shutters were and will always be looked upon as a stylish statement making accessory without which the decor of the space seems unfinished. Letting in the soft light in the room shutters make you feel tranquil and at peace.
- Energy efficient – With shutters installed in your home, you will feel cool during the warm summer months and while snug and cosy during chilly winters. This benefit not only saves you money on electricity bills but also improve the EPC rating of your home.
- Noise Reduction – If your home is on a busy noisy road, well with shutters installed, it can help achieve you noise reduction.
- Choose your louvres – You can choose the width as per you and adjust the light that comes in. At Orlando Blinds shutters, we offer variety of louvre size to get the right feel and look for your room.
- Low on Maintenance – Occasional dusting with a soft cloth or brush, unlike the curtains and draperies that need to be washed or dry cleaned, window shutters are quite low on maintenance.
With these many benefits and being high on style, these window shutters create a real good first impression on your guests and get your home admired and noticed.