Did you know mold spores get into your nose and can cause allergy symptoms, which also gets into your lungs and trigger asthma? So, if you have an allergy that occurs most often, mold in your home might be the problem. Hire a professional for Albuquerque mold removal services and get rid of mold. This is because, you can control the growth of mold by reducing the moisture, but you can’t eliminate the mold.
What are the Symptoms of Mold Allergy?
Indoor molds may cause allergy symptoms year-round, specialists say. The symptoms of other allergies are similar to the symptoms of mold allergy. Some of them are,
- Scaling skin
- Congestion and dry
- Runny nose
- Sneezing and more
If left uncared, it leads to nasal congestion or worsening asthma over time. So, consider hiring the professionals from Albuquerque mold removal services.
List of Mold That Spoil Your House and Family Health
There are thousands of different mold in this world, but among them only some mold cause allergies and affect your family health. Some of them are listed below.
- Helmin thosporium
- Aspergillus, Penicillium
So, How to Control Mold’s Growth and Stop Spreading?
Act quickly to prevent mold from spreading throughout home. Mold is an unwelcomed host and luckily you have some ways to get rid of them and stop entering your house again. But this can be done only with the help of an Albuquerque mold removal professional. Here let’s see how to how to control its growth and stop spreading before the arrival of professionals.
- Insulate cold surfaces, like floors, roofs, exterior walls, and windows to prevent condensation.
- Clean and dry the furnishings or building materials within 2 days, if it gets wet.
- While cooking, washing dishes or cleaning, use exhaust fans or some other sources to get the moisture away from your house.
- Use dehumidifiers and air conditioners.
- Provide ventilation to the outside for bathrooms, clothes dryers, and other areas that have moisture.
- Make sure rainwater drains away from your house.
- Fix any leads in your house.
How to Eliminate the Mold Completely?
Contact the professionals from the leading mold removal company in Albuquerque.
They will get rid of the mold from your house permanently with some special services, such as,
- Assessment and Containment
- Filtration and Removal
- Drying and Repair
- Testing to ensure complete eradication of the mold threat.
To keep your home clean and healthy for you and everyone there, schedule an inspection with a professional mold removal in Albuquerque NM once in every six months. The professionals will inspect your home and test the surfaces and air quality to detect the source of mold spores present in your home and get rid of the mold permanently.